12 CRITERIA FOR ENTERING
- Your film must be 60 seconds – no more, no less.
- Produce your 1 minute piece at broadcast quality.
- Consider your viewing audience – from mobile phones, to broadband to televisions, to theatre screens.
- You can only enter material that is solely yours.
- You may submit more than one film in accordance with the official 1 Minute Film Festival rules and regulations.
- No unauthorized use of copyrighted material. (This is at your own discretion and we will not be too strict on this)
- Submissions will be made electronically via our website only. All videos must be loaded on vimeo or youtube.
- 1 Minute Film Festival will reserve the right to refuse any entry at its own discretion. Submitted material must not contain obscene, unlawful or objectionable material.
- Content created to promote any product or service will not be accepted.
- The exhibition and competition will be open to any global citizen.
- All foreign language entries must have English subtitles.
- No erotic or nude content will be accepted.
International Entry fees: 50 Euros for 1 entry. 80 Euros for 2 entries. 100 Euros for 3 entries and 15 Euro per entry 4 to 10.
South African Entry fees: R750 for 1 entry. R1300 for 2 entries. R1700 for 3 entries and R200 per entry 4 to 10.
Maximum of 30 entries allowed. You will only be invoiced for movies selected to screen at our festival.
Should you wish to enter multiple festivals in a year, you will receive a discount of 10% for your second festival, 15% for your third festival, 20% for you fourth festival, 25% for your fifth festival and 30% for your sixth festival.
If you have any questions or need help! Contact Us Below:
Office 206 2nd floor
The Towers Luxury Apartments
Main Road Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa